The coin control feature in your wallet allows you to control how you spend the coins when making a payment or transferring your coins.
You can choose what addresses will be used to send the coins from. With this feature you can do things like combine multiple transactions and the coins that you have received from them into a single large sum to send out.
- Start your wallet.
- Click on 'Settings' then 'Options' in the menu.
- In the pop-up window, click on the 'Wallet' tab.
- Check the 'Enable coin control features' checkbox.
- Press the Ok button.
- Now restart your wallet for the change to take effect.
- After restarting the wallet, you will see the Coin Control Features in your Send page.